Pet owner behavior
Pet Owner Behavior
1. Most pet owners do most things wrong.
2. About a quarter do most things right.
3. Fatigue, stress, lack of sleep, bad diet, poor concentration, memory gaps.
4. Some looking for turnkey solution.
5. Some looking for scapegoat, punishment, or sympathy.
6. Assume a pet owner is lying or mistaken about something about the escape. Assume a…
Keep reading with a 7-day free trial
Subscribe to Three Retrievers Newsletter to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.